Saturday, January 25, 2014

Current Finds and Wants



Hey guys! So I decided to browse and look at some online shops the other day because I finally have some money in my hands. These are just a collection of things that I found and want and maybe might get. So this is really the first time I have really ever order clothes online. If I do end up buying any of these items listed above, I definitely will make a review post for it.

  1. Orange Long Sleeve Mickey Print Crop T-Shirt
  2. Blue Long Sleeve Lips Teeth Print Sweatshirt
  3. Pink Long Sleeve LAME Print Casual Sweatshirt
  4. Retro Lapel Neck Black Dress
  5. Green Fur Hooded Long Sleeve Drawstring Pockets Coat
  6. Tied Black Platform Ankle Boots
  7. Nike 'Free 5.0 TR Fit 4' Training Shoe
I didn't go for a specific theme of things that I was looking for. As you guys can probably tell, the first row with the first three items has a much more a brighter color and more colors that the rest. I guess you can never have enough sweatshirts or t-shirt. I was inspired to get that Orange Long Sleeve Mickey Print Crop T-Shirt from Ayumi Seto.

I really love item number four, Retro Lapel Neck Black Dress. It reminds me of Wednesday Addams. This year my school is holding a Winter Formal and the theme is Masquerade, and I'm actually planning on wearing that dress if I do buy it. I know, it doesn't look that formal, but it's just so cute and I can try to make it work.

Since it's still winter and it's still super cold outside, I decided to look for a more thicker jacket. I have a leather jacket right now and it really doesn't have any warmth to it so I always freeze my butt off. I haven't owned a fur jacket in awhile because I went through a varsity jacket phase. There were many different colors for this type of jacket but I decided on the green one because it looked more natural and I think it'll look best with a variety of colors in an outfit.

You can never have enough shoes! I love the Tied Black Platform Ankle Boots!! They're super adorable and I've always wanted one. I actually plan on buying this so I can wear it with the Retro Lapel Neck Black Dress for my winter formal, I know guys it doesn't look formal but I still like it. I can't wait for it to get warm outside so I can start jogging instead of running the treadmill. My current training shoes are so worn out and I need new ones. I instantly fell in love with this shoe and I must get it.

No comments :

Post a Comment