Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winter Formal 2014 - Living In a Masquerade...

So today I have a very exciting post and it’s about my night on the 22nd. So what happened on the 22nd of this month? Well WINTER FORMAL! I’ve blogged a little about Winter Formal, you can check out the post here or here.

To begin off, I am one of the "most important" people for Winter Formal. I know, I sound conceited BUT I am head of Winter Formal this year along with my cousin, Maitzeng, and a close friend of ours, Lucy.

So I woke up really early on Saturday and it was quite annoying. I was expecting to be awake around 10 AM because I usually wake up around that time instead of 7 AM. I didn’t even need to be at school until 1:15 PM. I tried to kill time by putting on some light makeup and even curling my hair. I went out for breakfast with my sister and when we got home it wasn’t even 10 AM yet. I decided to start packing my dress, heels, makeup, mask, and all the things I needed for the dance. My school is literally on the other side of town because I live on the south side and it’s on the north side. While I was waiting for time to go by, I took a nap with my dog and waited for my other two sisters who went out to eat. When they got home it was around 12 PM and we were FINALLY heading to school.

The reason why I had to be at school at 1:15 PM is because I had to do some light touch-ups on the mural that we painted as decos for the event. We finished around 2:30 PM and other people came and we all started to decorate the commons (lunch room) because that’s where Winter Formal was being held.

That night was just absolutely amazing and wonderful. It was a bummer because I did ask someone to be my date (click on the first link from the post) but he wasn’t able to make it. Actually he messaged me on Friday and said that he might make it because he was coming home around 5 PM. It’s a long story…. But I still had a good time even though he didn’t go. I actually asked a handsome young man if he wanted to dance with me when a slow song came on and he said yes.


{ Kaying and I } Took a picture with the handsome man young man, who I asked to dance with. He's actually super tall and I don't remember if I was wearing heels or not. But we are definitely not that close of the same height.

{ Lucy } This cutie pie, took down her beautiful mural and stepped on it.


{ With Yingya } With the loveliest and sweetest girl I know. It looks like she has devil horns in the second picture but it's actually the top of the ladder. Look at that trash can trying to photo bomb our picture though.

{ Lee Tou - Choua - Tzong } I wish I could tell you guys what was going on in this picture but I don't even know for myself. Like some people say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

{ Chuechee and I } I posted "The ugliest person in the world taking a picture with the prettiest person." as the caption for this picture on my personal Facebook. He thought I called him pretty.

{ William - Chuechee - Ma } The best and handsomest boys of the night. They're pretty much my bro's from another mother. Expect for Chuechee, he's actually my chauffeur.

{ Choua *again } I don't know what to say guys. I don't even know...

{ Class of 2014 } HLC and HSO seniors for the school year 2013-2014 with the greatest man, Mr. Miller.

There were SO MANY things that happened and I wish I can type it all out for you all to read. But I’ve been posting so many long blog posts and I don’t want you guys to get annoyed. So you guys can comment for extra information and I would be gladly to answer them.

No comments :

Post a Comment