Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dear Diary, Meet Bambi


Hey guys! So I have recently decided that I was going to start a thing called Dear Diary and actually post topics that are pretty much like things that you would write in diaries. I don't have a diary or journal because my hands gets tired from all the writing and not only that but I have bad handwriting! But before the introduction gets too long, let's get started with my first diary entry. NOTE: LONG POST RIGHT HERE. I'M DEEPLY SORRY BUT I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS!

Dear Diary, Meet Bambi:
Welp before I begin, I am NOT going to tell you my crush’s name. Sorry Mr. Diary Man but there’s pretty much only one reason, and that reason is because there are some people I know in real life who knows who my crush is, knows about my blog, follows me on twitter, tumblr, etc. So let's just call him Bambi, because that's his actual nickname that I have for him.

The first time I laid my eyes on him was at the beginning of the school year. We have first period together and it was physical education. We didn't talk much because we didn't know each other until we finally started our first unit, which was a choice of either co-ed flag football or tennis. Surprisingly we both choose flag football and was put on a team together. I haven’t really noticed him during that time, but when we started to play games I began to admire him. There was a game we played and he played quarterback. Since we played co-ed flag football, girls were given two points if they got a touchdown. Bambi told me that he wanted me to run at the side and go straight into the end zone and he’ll throw the ball to me, and so he did and I got the touchdown. Afterwards our team cheered at our touchdown and he praised me and my skills.

For awhile we kind of continued talking in class and praising each other, I personally think that we did a good job working together as a pair (or team lol). After that unit was done there was a choice of biking or softball and we both choose different choices so we kind of stopped talking. After that unit was over, the next choices were volleyball and I believe it was basketball. We both just happened to choose different options again.

After that unit was done, the class that was a year ahead of us began their swimming unit and my class began our golfing unit. There was about ten stations, so that meant that there was a total of ten teams consisting of three people. Bambi and his team was always (surprisingly) to the right of us. I always golfed before him and he golfed after me. So whenever I was done I watched him golf. And that's when it him me, it hit me hella hard in the face: THAT BOY IS A GORGEOUS CHILD! He was super good at golf and his smile is absolutely beautiful! He turned back every time his team praised him for golfing well and he always smiled. That's when I ditched reality and fell into a deep deep dream.

It was around November when that first happened, and for the longest time ever, I just began to admire him for afar. It was towards the end of the semester and physical education was ending soon. But let’s go to the current present day. It’s been about 4 to 5 months. Don’t you guys think it’s crazy how you can fall for someone even without talking to them. I began to tell some of my friends that I thought he was cute, I never really told them that I liked him because I just admitted that fact to myself recently. Surprisingly almost ALL my friends knew who he was, which was so sad because I felt like I was the only one who didn’t know him. I found out that we were going to have first hour together again but it’s health not physical education.

SOOOOOO, I should just cut to the chase. During the week of Valentine’s Day (February 10th-14th) is when I actually approached him and had a REAL conversation. I just want to give a big BIG thanks to my friend because he was actually the person who told Bambi that I needed to talk to him. Throughout the week we’ve talked with each other, even though it was always a short time, it still made my day.

You guys might be wondering why I needed to talk to him. My English teacher is in-charge of the French Connection club and they’re going to France during Spring break. Our class is making a media project and we had to pretend like we were a news channel. My friend and I came up with a plan or mission and it was for me to be able to talk to Bambi. I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM A BIT OF A COWARD. But in the end we decided to interview him and do it was the local news part for the project. It’s actually like really hard for me to explain this to you guys without 1) talking too much and/or 2) spazzing out.

Not only that but I asked him to Winter Formal recently, I actually asked him to be my date. I was so nervous but I decided to take that chance anyways. He didn't really give me a yes or no answer and things kind of got awkward. I still really like him and I actually hope he does accept my proposal for him to be my date. Even if I do get rejected, it's not like I didn't try right

If there's something that you want me to talk about during my Dear Diary posts, feel free to comment or leave me a message on my tagboard. All requests are welcomed!

2 comments :

  1. Kyaaah, you're so brave Yu! I would never be able to do that. >.< It's great that you actually spoke to him despite not seeing him as often though. I hope he says yes so he'll have a wonderful girl as his Winter Formal date! Good luck! \(^o^)/

    Phailee
    http://phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for boosting up my confidence! In the end he couldn't go because he's part of the swim team at my school, and someone on the team is going to state for diving so the team is going to cheer him on. It was bittersweet because even though he said he couldn't go to it this weekend, he said he would have definitely gone with me another time.

      Yu ♡ yuufairy.co.vu

      Delete