Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dear Diary: I'm Getting Braces and My License


Yes that's right! So today I am going to post my second entry in my Dear Diary series, and today I am going to post about some new changes that has occurred in my life: Getting Braces and My License.

Let's start off with my license. I have lived 16 years for this very moment. I had my Road Test at the DMV on Friday March 7th and I passed with a total of 15 points. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I still passed. I feel more mature now to be quite honest and I know I'm going to have to prove to my parents that I am responsible enough to actually start driving on my own and getting a car.

My license picture looks so ugly that I'm not even going to show you guys. I originally planned on not smiling and having my hair down but my dad said that I should put my hair up and smile. I waited for about a week and half for my license to come in because they mail it out to us now.

I have also waited 16 years of my life for this very moment as well, I'm getting braces! I'm not really that insecure with myself. I know my flaws and my imperfections but I'm not too insecure about them besides my TEETH! I have always begged and asked my parents for braces because mine was always so bad and they always said no and to wait a couple more years. I feel like I have accomplished something because I am now getting braces.

I think I am going to start posting up a new series for my braces. How about "My Braces Story"? Very simple but you guys get the point right? Maybe I'll blog once or twice a month about my teeth and show you guys the changes in them. Prepare for a new post about my teeth soon.

Have any of you guys ever have or current have braces? Or are you in the process of getting your license or do you currently have it? Tell me your story. I would be glad to hear about them!

No comments :

Post a Comment